Granite dome line drawing logo The Sentient Sandbox
Home | Climbing | Skiing | Utah | Usability | Weblog

Receive notification when this page is updated
It's private by ChangeDetection
Open links in new windows

October 09, 2003

GWB Really Is A Moron
George Bush briefed reporters on his ongoing efforts to find out who leaked the name of John Wilson's wife as a CIA operative:

"I don't know if we're going to find out the senior administration official," Bush said. "I don't have any idea. I'd like to. I want to know the truth."
But, Bush said, "This is a large administration and there's a lot of senior officials."

I don't get it. Does he really have that much contempt for the American public? Does he really think we're that stupid? How can he possibly believe we'll find Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, but doesn't believe we'll find a felony criminal on his own staff?

No comments: