Granite dome line drawing logo The Sentient Sandbox
Home | Climbing | Skiing | Utah | Usability | Weblog

Receive notification when this page is updated
It's private by ChangeDetection
Open links in new windows

June 26, 2002

HEY YOU!!! Look at the top of this page!!!!
I'll try again. I've added a free service that will send you email whenever this page changes. Since I don't add posts daily (or even weekly sometimes), this will let you know via email that something new has appeared. It's free. They claim it's totally private and they won't give your email address to third parties. I don't know if it will increase spam specifically from the folks at Change Detection. Even I don't know nor can I find out your email address if you sign up. I only know the total number of people who have opted-in.

There are other alternatives that let you do the same type of thing, such as spyonit.com

I emphasized the visual intrusiveness of the signup form since some folks told me they didn't notice my original, apparently far-too-subtle design.

Let me know if there are any problems witht the service.
Email me -->" marc at mchrusch dot com" (convert to appropriate address form - I'm not sure if this will totally stop the spambots, but since it goes to my Yahoo account, it's not that serious)

No comments: