Granite dome line drawing logo The Sentient Sandbox
Home | Climbing | Skiing | Utah | Usability | Weblog

Receive notification when this page is updated
It's private by ChangeDetection
Open links in new windows

November 09, 2005

Neighbor Noise


I don't like hearing the neighbors. Fortunately our two neighbors are exceptionally quiet, so that's not an issue. OTOH, we live in pretty dense suburbia and are much closer to a bunch of people than we were in CT, so the ambient neighbor noise is quite a bit higher.

If I have to hear the neighbors, I really don't want it to be cupcake laden wholesomeness like "Kids! Time to go to church!" I'd much rather it be drunken fights - things like "YOU BITCH!!! I'm bleeding!!! I can't believe you hit me with that!"

It's far more entertaining.

No comments: